Friday, November 27, 2009

More inside stuff from JerryD

Michael Jackson, cropped from :Image:Michael J...






Jerry DeMarco, the former assistant assignment editor at The Record who is the moving force behind cliffviewpilot.com, had a lot to say about my "Eye on The Record" post Thursday on Englewood coverage and the Borg family, "A lot of paper to recycle." He refers to The Record as "the Wreck It," though I prefer "The Wretched," which works on a couple of levels. "OxyGen" and "OJ" apparently refer to Jennifer A. Borg, Daddy's little girl, who grew up to take the cushy job of  vice president and general counsel at North Jersey Media Group, publisher of The Record and Herald News.

To read his comments, click on "1 COMMENTS" at the end of the post from Thursday, "A lot of paper to recycle, 11/26/09," or on the following link:

http://eyeontherecord.blogspot.com/2009/11/lot-of-paper-to-recycle-112609.html#comments


This will also give you the opportunity to react to his broadside.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. As I told you explicitly, Victor, it was posted as a comment. You exploited it by reprinting it. I asked you to take it down and you kept your intro summarizing what I said, with excertps, and a link. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt amid your rants, even tried to encourage you. But you clearly don't respect anything. Either that or you're paranoid. As I said, I expect to find the entire post removed. Respect that, the way I've respected you. You need all the friends you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot posts something then cries when you won't take it down. What a lame "all-about-me" kind of guy he is...

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment to appear, refrain from personal attacks on the blogger. Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. Keep your racism to yourself.