Thursday, January 21, 2010

More from the thumb-sucker

The Record of Woodland Park's really unfunny humor columnist Bill Ervolino has posted what looks like an apology for asking readers to imagine 12-year-old Malia Obama naked, and has removed the post from his blog. Here are excerpts:

"OK. I have deleted my “questionable” question about Bo and Malia. Hopefully, the world is a better place now and we can all take a deep breath and move on. Frankly, I hate to remove any comments, whether they’re positive or negative, but I can’t delete one (the post) without the other (your comments).

"I don’t offend you guys very often, but when I do, I try to apologize. It certainly wasn’t my intent to offend or even to suggest something inappropriate. I listed the names in my question as if it were some kind of dopey personality test. (Maybe TOO dopey, in this case.) I have a hard time thinking a question would put that kind of thought into anyone’s head if it wasn’t there already. But, not having kids myself, I sometimes fail to realize how parents feel about certain topics, especially if they have daughters."
Posted by Bill Ervolino on 01/20 at 02:19 PM

You can read more at the following link to his blog (the post headed: "Delete, delete"): Mea asshole





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment to appear, refrain from personal attacks on the blogger. Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. Keep your racism to yourself.