Wednesday, January 20, 2010

'I'll proceed with caution'

WASHINGTON - APRIL 14:  U.S. President Barack ...










This is all The Record of Woodland Park's Bill Ervolino had to say in response to comments about his blog post Monday night on whether readers wanted to see 12-year-old Malia Obama naked:

FROM BILL: OK. well at least I know you’re all still out there. I doubt I inspired any pedophiles. Or pet-ophiles. But i’ll proceed with caution…
Posted by Bill Ervolino on 01/20 at 01:05 AM

Of course, I doubt his editor, Barbara Jaeger, will do what any so-called journalist should: Give him the heave-ho.

See earlier post, "Bill Ervolino is a disgrace"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment to appear, refrain from personal attacks on the blogger. Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. Keep your racism to yourself.