Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Advisory on comments

Bergen county jail 1Image by Ari Hahn via Flickr








I welcome your comments, as I have said before, but I will no longer publish any personal attacks or other mean-spirited sniping. If you want to bury yourself with your own words, you are welcome to do so. Just leave me out of it.

I have deleted or edited some of the comments published previously, and I'll feel free to reject any comment in the future -- especially the schoolmarmish ones that scold me for my manners and so forth.

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of anything anyone says in a comment.

Also, I am not interested in your interpretation of the Superior Court jury's verdict in the trial of my age-discrimination suit, the evidence or anything else. There is a strong New Jersey law against age discrimination, and I had a right to file suit and try the case to the best of my ability. 

I don't regret anything I did, and I am weighing an appeal of some of the judge's rulings that I objected to -- with the goal of winning a new trial.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. So the personal attacks will only be one-way now.

    If you're going to be censoring the site, I wonder what you plan to do with your reference to Mike Kelly's picture resembling that of a child molester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Censoring" is your word. You are free to start your own blog, if you feel muzzled. As for the photo, my opinion remains the same. It's far from flattering.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment to appear, refrain from personal attacks on the blogger. Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. Keep your racism to yourself.