Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An orchestrated counter-attack

Typical clown makeupImage via Wikipedia
Is this the clown that attacked me?


One of the many Anonymous commentators used my absence to go over posts new and old, and attack me in a series of messages I received on Saturday (Sept. 18) while I was in Italy.


There were nearly a dozen messages, all apparently written by one person who worked in The Record's  Hackensack newsroom and was familiar with where I sat and what I supposedly did before I was fired in May 2008 -- several months after I filed an age-discrimination complaint against managers and editors.


None of those messages will see the light of day. I suggest the author identify himself/herself and start a blog, if the goal is to discredit me. Also, the author of the poison-pen messages strikes me as being an editor, not a reporter -- an editor who needs more polish as a writer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment to appear, refrain from personal attacks on the blogger. Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. Keep your racism to yourself.